The expert in-house rehabilitation team at Anchor Care & Rehabilitation Center, provides outstanding physical, occupational and speech therapy to individuals recovering from knee and hip replacements, fractures, traumatic injuries or spinal surgery. Our individualized aggressive rehab regimens are designed to deliver exceptional results and ensure a smooth transition back home.
Along with pain management techniques and modalities, our extensive program includes therapeutic exercise, transfer training, gait training, ADL training and balance drills to restore function.
We pride ourselves on getting patients who have undergone joint replacement back home in as short a time frame as possible.
Our subacute unit is entirely self contained with a beautiful rehab gym, 3 meals a day in our restaurant style dining room, and concierge service to ensure that our patients’ needs are met at all times.
- Therapy up to 7 days a week for all post-op orthopedic patients
- State-of-the-art Rehab Gym with the latest equipment
- Physicians & Physiatrist on-site
- Care Plans designed to fit each surgeon’s protocols
- Interdisciplinary Approach to Rehab & Pain Management
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning that begins on Day One
- Post Discharge Follow-up