Our expert Pulmonary Team provides specialized care and services to individuals with a variety of acute and chronic lung disorders. Under the direction of Board Certified Pulmonologists who conduct rounds regularly, we develop aggressive individualized care plans to optimize our patients’ functional capacity and improve their quality of life.
- Tracheostomy Care
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 days a week
- Routine Physician Evaluations
- Interdisciplinary Care Planning
- Oxygen Therapy & Monitoring
- CPAP, BiPAP & Trilogy
- High Flow Oxygen
- Nebulizer & Aerosol Treatments
- Patient/Family/Caregiver Education & Support
Our all-encompassing program addresses the physical as well as the emotional aspects accompanying pulmonary conditions such as COPD, emphysema, and chronic bronchitis, with a comprehensive focus on medical management, exercise, breathing regulation, emotional support and nutrition counseling.